Extra! Extra! Read All About It: FREE Coffee at Kolache Factory THIS Saturday!
Celebrate National Coffee Day with a Free Cup of Joe at Your Local Kolache Factory
KATY, Texas (September 25, 2018) – Did someone say FREE? Yes, we did! What better way to usher in fall than with a FREE cup of coffee to celebrate National Coffee Day this Saturday, September 29?
“This is one of our favorite days of the year (besides National Kolache Day, that is)!” according to Kolache Factory COO Dawn Nielsen. “There is nothing quite like wrapping your fingers around a warm cup of coffee and slowly inhaling its rich aroma. We want to give everyone that experience this Saturday!”
Kolache Factory is proud to offer Katz gourmet coffee at its 59 locations around the country. Katz Coffee specializes in small batches of hand-crafted, custom-roasted beans that impress the most discriminating of coffee connoisseurs.
Here’s how to get your FREE coffee: Visit www.kolachefactory.com and join the email club and receive a coupon for a free 12 oz. cup of gourmet coffee in any flavor. You can print off the coupon or simply show it to the cashier on your phone.
Bonus! You will also receive a Buy 3 Get 3 Free coupon for any kolache flavor. The perfect opportunity to celebrate fall with our Caramel Apple Kolache of the Month… yummmm!
This festive offer is only good on Saturday, September 29, so mark your calendars to start your day with a free cup of joe at Kolache Factory.
About the Kolache Factory
Kolache Factory was founded in 1982 in Houston, Texas, by John and Jerri Banks, who identified a need for a fresh, high-quality breakfast that could be eaten “on the run.” The Bankses encouraged consumers to try the high-quality, fresh pastries filled with fruits, meat and cheeses and soon they were in high demand for business meetings, family breakfasts, on-the-go lunches and afternoon snacks. Kolache Factory has been recognized as one of the Top 5 Drive-Thrus in America by Food Network, one of the fastest growing companies in Houston and one of the top 50 food service bakeries in the United States by Modern Baking magazine. In addition, Franchise Times magazine recently named Kolache Factory one of the 300 biggest brands in franchising by worldwide sales in 2017. In addition, Entrepreneur magazine named it among the top 200 food-based franchises in 2017. Kolache Factory is privately owned and operated and headquartered in Katy, Texas. For more information please visit www.kolachefactory.com.
- Kolache Factory Ranked a Top Franchise in Entrepreneur’s Highly Competitive 40th Annual Franchise 50 18-Jan-2019
- Kolache Factory Gives Away Free Breakfast for a Year at Magnolia Grand Opening 16-Nov-2018
- Free Breakfast for Veterans and Active Military 01-Nov-2018
- Kolache Factory Expands into Dallas County 05-Oct-2018
- Extra! Extra! Read All About It: FREE Coffee at Kolache Factory THIS Saturday! 26-Sep-2018
- Kolache Factory Awarded Prestigious Honor by Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 09-Aug-2018
- Local Foodie Wins National ‘Create a New Kolache’ Contest! 09-Aug-2018
- Local “Create a New Kolache” Contest 09-Aug-2018
- Kolache Factory Announces Opening of New Bakery-Café in Greenville 24-Oct-2017
- Texas-Based Kolache Factory Celebrates its 35th Anniversary with 35% Off All Items Promotion* 22-Aug-2017
- Kolache Factory Named A Top Food Franchise By Entrepreneur Magazine 06-Jun-2017
- Houston Bakery Creates National Craving for Czech-Inspired Pastries 28-Oct-2015
- Kolache Factory is thrilled to announce our multi-unit expansion in several cities across the nation 07-Apr-2015
- Houston Press: Kolache Factory Takes on Starbucks With Katz 13-Nov-2013
- Kolache Factory Offers Every Houstonian A Free Kolache 11-Jul-2013
- UPDATED: New Store in Lakewood // Lakewood CO Closes Shop 27-Jun-2013
- More Locations Added to Online Ordering 19-Jan-2013
- New Kolache Factory Opens in Plano, TX 19-Jan-2013
- Kolache Factory: East European indulgence with an American twist 14-Mar-2013
Mon - Sat 6AM to 2PM
Sunday - 7AM to 2PM
Some locations may open earlier.Holidays
Closed Christmas Day
New Year’s Day - 7am-2pm