Kolache Factory: East European indulgence with an American twist
Praise for our Fishers, Indiana location from HelloIndianapolis.com.
The Kolache is a delicious type of pastry so celebrated that annual Kolache Festivals are held in the United States and around the world.
The Kolache originates from the Czech Republic and Slovak region and has now made its way west across the pond to American shores. You won’t be alone if you have never heard of Kolaches, yet here in Indianapolis, we are fortunate enough to boast our own Kolache Factory.
Located at 96th and Allisonville Road, the Kolache Factory has built up its clientele primarily through word of mouth. Nevertheless, this is a perfect place to frequent for breakfast or lunch. Here, every sweet or savory craving is stuffed into a handy sized dough ball and served with perfection. Kolache dough is soft and spongy – not too sweet and not too salty.
Read more at HELLOINDIANAPOLIS.COM
About Kolache Factory
Kolache Factory has been recognized across the country as one of the Top 5 Drive-thru’s in America by the Food Network, one of the fastest growing companies in Houston, and was recently named one of the top 50 food service bakeries in the United States by Modern Baking magazine. In addition, Franchise Times magazine listed Kolache Factory as one of the top 20 bakery-cafés to watch. We have also developed innovative partnerships with Major League sports franchises.
Kolache Factory is privately owned and operated, and headquartered in Houston, Texas. There are currently 21 company-owned and 21 franchise stores primarily located in the Houston, TX area, with additional stores located in Beaumont, TX; Austin, TX; Plano, TX; McAllen, TX; Indianapolis, IN; St. Louis, MO; Overland Park, KS.Other stores will be opening soon in various cities around the country.
- Kolache Factory Announces Opening of New Bakery-Café in Greenville 24-Oct-2017
- Texas-Based Kolache Factory Celebrates its 35th Anniversary with 35% Off All Items Promotion* 22-Aug-2017
- Kolache Factory Named A Top Food Franchise By Entrepreneur Magazine 06-Jun-2017
- Houston Bakery Creates National Craving for Czech-Inspired Pastries 28-Oct-2015
- Kolache Factory is thrilled to announce our multi-unit expansion in several cities across the nation 07-Apr-2015
- Houston Press: Kolache Factory Takes on Starbucks With Katz 13-Nov-2013
- Kolache Factory Offers Every Houstonian A Free Kolache 11-Jul-2013
- UPDATED: New Store in Lakewood // Lakewood CO Closes Shop 27-Jun-2013
- More Locations Added to Online Ordering 19-Jan-2013
- New Kolache Factory Opens in Plano, TX 19-Jan-2013
- Kolache Factory: East European indulgence with an American twist 14-Mar-2013
Mon - Sat 6AM to 2PM
Sunday - 7AM to 2PM
Some locations may open earlier.Holidays
Closed Christmas Day
New Year’s Day - 7am-2pm