Texas-Based Kolache Factory Celebrates its 35th Anniversary with 35% Off All Items Promotion*
Special Offer on September 13, 2017 to thank customers for patronage.
Houston, TX (August 22, 2017) - Kolache Factory, the largest specialty kolache bakery in the world, celebrates its 35th year in business as it continues to expand into a nationwide kolache empire. On September 13, 2017, Kolache Factory will celebrate its 35th Anniversary with a special promotion: 35% off* of all items in store all day. Kolache Factory currently has 25 corporate stores and 29 franchises that are spread across 8 different states.
Kolache Factory was recently named among the top 200 food-based franchises in 2017 by Entrepreneur magazine. For 35 years, Kolache Factory has delivered authentic, handcrafted baked goods while always maintaining their commitment to quality and freshness. Kolache Factory features homemade pastries filled with a variety of the finest ingredients, such as meats, cheeses and fruits. All of their kolaches are baked fresh daily in the bakery-café. Kolache Factory was founded in Texas in 1982 by John and Jerri Banks, who identified a need for a fresh, high quality breakfast that could be eaten “on the run.”
Kolache Factory president, John Banks, states “We are very proud of what the Kolache Factory has grown into. Over the last 35 years, we have maintained our passion for high quality, fresh products and excellent customer service. We are always looking for new ways to give our customers a more memorable experience, and we push to create fun and innovative kolache flavors. We believe that this attitude, and the support of our customers, will keep us around for another 35 years.”
Kolache Factory’s kolaches are a modern take on a fruit-filled dough roll that originated in Eastern Europe centuries ago. Today, their kolaches are served warm and filled with fruit, meat or cheese. Never afraid to try new and different flavor combinations, the Kolache Factory’s menu also features unique varieties such as Philly Cheese Steak, Jalapeno Popper, Sausage and Gravy, Pizza and Bar-B-Q Brisket. In addition to kolaches, croissants, cinnamon rolls and strudel niks are also offered at many locations.
*In store, walk in only. Not valid for online or third party orders or any other offers. Excludes deliveries. Limit 3 dozen of available products on hand.
For additional information, visit www.kolachefactory.com.
About Kolache Factory
Kolache Factory has been recognized across the country as one of the Top 5 Drive-thru’s in America by the Food Network, one of the fastest growing companies in Houston, and was recently named one of the top 50 food service bakeries in the United States by Modern Baking magazine. In addition, Franchise Times magazine listed Kolache Factory as one of the top 20 bakery-cafés to watch. We have also developed innovative partnerships with Major League sports franchises.
Kolache Factory is privately owned and operated, and headquartered in Houston, Texas. There are currently 21 company-owned and 21 franchise stores primarily located in the Houston, TX area, with additional stores located in Beaumont, TX; Austin, TX; Plano, TX; McAllen, TX; Indianapolis, IN; St. Louis, MO; Overland Park, KS.Other stores will be opening soon in various cities around the country.
- Kolache Factory Awarded Prestigious Honor by Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 09-Aug-2018
- Local Foodie Wins National ‘Create a New Kolache’ Contest! 09-Aug-2018
- Local “Create a New Kolache” Contest 09-Aug-2018
- Kolache Factory Announces Opening of New Bakery-Café in Greenville 24-Oct-2017
- Texas-Based Kolache Factory Celebrates its 35th Anniversary with 35% Off All Items Promotion* 22-Aug-2017
- Kolache Factory Named A Top Food Franchise By Entrepreneur Magazine 06-Jun-2017
- Houston Bakery Creates National Craving for Czech-Inspired Pastries 28-Oct-2015
- Kolache Factory is thrilled to announce our multi-unit expansion in several cities across the nation 07-Apr-2015
- Houston Press: Kolache Factory Takes on Starbucks With Katz 13-Nov-2013
- Kolache Factory Offers Every Houstonian A Free Kolache 11-Jul-2013
- UPDATED: New Store in Lakewood // Lakewood CO Closes Shop 27-Jun-2013
- More Locations Added to Online Ordering 19-Jan-2013
- New Kolache Factory Opens in Plano, TX 19-Jan-2013
- Kolache Factory: East European indulgence with an American twist 14-Mar-2013
Mon - Sat 6AM to 2PM
Sunday - 7AM to 2PM
Some locations may open earlier.Holidays
Closed Christmas Day
New Year’s Day - 7am-2pm