Kolache Factory Gives Away Free Breakfast for a Year at Magnolia Grand Opening
Magnolia’s Newest Restaurant Features a Full Espresso Bar
(MAGNOLIA, Texas – November 16, 2018) – Just in time for the holiday shopping frenzy, a fresh handmade kolache and a shot of espresso are now available in Magnolia to power you through the day!
Local Montgomery County residents Gary and Connie Price are opening their first Kolache Factory store at 5667 FM 1488 Suite A in Magnolia on Tuesday November 20th. A Grand Opening is planned for the Saturday after Black Friday (November 24th) with a celebration of the Czech pastry that is sure to energize Magnolia during the holidays. Whether folks want to drive-thru or dine-in, the store’s prime location along a major thoroughfare is the perfect spot to introduce residents, visitors and commuters to the kolache — that has become a Texas delicacy.
“Forty-thousand cars a day pass in front of our location. I want everyone to come into our Kolache Factory and discover it’s not just a pig in a blanket, but a wonderful, warm, buttery, sweet dough that is filled with every kind of filling you can imagine,” said owner Connie Price.
The husband-wife team invites everyone to come out and celebrate Magnolia’s newest restaurant from 6 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday, November 24th and enjoy entertainment, prizes, hot delicious kolaches, gourmet Katz coffee AND a full espresso bar, including cappuccino, lattes, frappes, and iced coffees and hot chocolate.
Local radio station K-Star Country will be broadcasting live from 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., and rising country music star Morgan McKay will welcome customers with a live performance of holiday favorites.
Grand Opening Goodies:
- First 25 dine-in customers will receive a booklet for free breakfast for a year which includes a choice of any kolache plus a coffee, tea or even a small espresso.
- Gift basket giveaway: Five baskets stuffed with coffee, mugs, and a booklet for free breakfast for a year will be given away between 7:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.(no purchase necessary).
- Enter to win a raffle for a 60-inch flat screen TV (no purchase necessary; drawing at 12:01 p.m.).
- Spin the Wheel! Customers can spin for great prizes like gift cards and goodie bags.
Go Big or Go Home!
This is the 58th Kolache Factory store for the Katy-based national franchise, but the first store to open in Magnolia. However, the Prices don’t plan on it being the last in the area. They would like to open five or six stores in the surrounding area over the next six to eight years. Gary Price’s career in the oil and gas industry was an unlikely catalyst for becoming a franchise store owner. But after a salesman brought sausage gravy kolaches to the office one day, he came home and told his wife, “We need to buy a Kolache Factory store!”
Connie’s background in sales and marketing along with full support from the Kolache Factory home office made that bold exclamation a reality. Now, after a lifetime of having their livelihood dictated by unpredictable oil prices, the couple is setting out to build their retirement one Kolache Factory store at a time.
“We are going to focus on growing right now. We hope our little cluster of stores will allow us to stay active, enjoy retirement and not have our income tied to the price of a barrel of oil,” explained Connie. “Now, I get to do what I love, which is connecting people to a product they will love, and hopefully create a lot more kolache fans that will expand our customer base.” The Prices look forward to being involved with the Magnolia Chamber of Commerce, local schools, and all the activities that make Magnolia such a special place.
About Kolache Factory
Kolache Factory has been recognized across the country as one of the Top 5 Drive-thru’s in America by the Food Network, one of the fastest growing companies in Houston, and was recently named one of the top 50 food service bakeries in the United States by Modern Baking magazine. In addition, Franchise Times magazine listed Kolache Factory as one of the top 20 bakery-cafés to watch. We have also developed innovative partnerships with Major League sports franchises.
Kolache Factory is privately owned and operated, and headquartered in Houston, Texas. There are currently 21 company-owned and 21 franchise stores primarily located in the Houston, TX area, with additional stores located in Beaumont, TX; Austin, TX; Plano, TX; McAllen, TX; Indianapolis, IN; St. Louis, MO; Overland Park, KS.Other stores will be opening soon in various cities around the country.
- Kolache Factory Gives Away Free Breakfast for a Year at Magnolia Grand Opening 16-Nov-2018
- Free Breakfast for Veterans and Active Military 01-Nov-2018
- Kolache Factory Expands into Dallas County 05-Oct-2018
- Extra! Extra! Read All About It: FREE Coffee at Kolache Factory THIS Saturday! 26-Sep-2018
- Kolache Factory Awarded Prestigious Honor by Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 09-Aug-2018
- Local Foodie Wins National ‘Create a New Kolache’ Contest! 09-Aug-2018
- Local “Create a New Kolache” Contest 09-Aug-2018
- Kolache Factory Announces Opening of New Bakery-Café in Greenville 24-Oct-2017
- Texas-Based Kolache Factory Celebrates its 35th Anniversary with 35% Off All Items Promotion* 22-Aug-2017
- Kolache Factory Named A Top Food Franchise By Entrepreneur Magazine 06-Jun-2017
- Houston Bakery Creates National Craving for Czech-Inspired Pastries 28-Oct-2015
- Kolache Factory is thrilled to announce our multi-unit expansion in several cities across the nation 07-Apr-2015
- Houston Press: Kolache Factory Takes on Starbucks With Katz 13-Nov-2013
- Kolache Factory Offers Every Houstonian A Free Kolache 11-Jul-2013
- UPDATED: New Store in Lakewood // Lakewood CO Closes Shop 27-Jun-2013
- More Locations Added to Online Ordering 19-Jan-2013
- New Kolache Factory Opens in Plano, TX 19-Jan-2013
- Kolache Factory: East European indulgence with an American twist 14-Mar-2013
Mon - Sat 6AM to 2PM
Sunday - 7AM to 2PM
Some locations may open earlier.Holidays
Closed Christmas Day
New Year’s Day - 7am-2pm